Phoenix Country Club's re-designed 18-hole golf course in downtown Phoenix provides beauty and excellent year-round playability. Members and guests alike enjoy the classic championship golf course layout with tree-lined fairways and views of Piestewa Peak, Camelback Mountain and downtown Phoenix skyline.
One notable privilege extended to golf members is the daily schedule of play on the golf course. Members have enjoyed an "open tee" system since 1932 allowing the Member to determine their preferred day and time to play the course. We offer the following highlights to provide a further understanding of our golf operation at Phoenix Country Club.
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course; Golf Course Architect,Harry Collis;
redesigned in 2002 by Tom Lehman - John Fought
- Par 72; 6,763 yrds.
- Driving range & putting green
- Short game practice facility
- Golf carts & push carts; walkers welcomed
- Tournaments including Invitational, Member-Guest, Member-Member and individual formats
- Private golf instruction
- Junior golf programs
- Weekly Men's Game
- Golf club cleaning & secure bag storage
- Fully equipped locker room
- Golf Professional Staff all PGA and LPGA certified
The Professional Shop is a showcase of the latest golf apparel, equipment and accessories.